Roll the dice and win big with MONOPOLY City Spins!
The coin sizes available in MONOPOLY City Spins range from 1p to £1.50.
Betting in this game is fixed at 25 paylines.
Board Bonus Round
Selecting a token reveals your number of dice rolls for the Board Bonus Round.
Your token will then appear on the MONOPOLY board and will move around according to your dice rolls.
The aim is to collect as many property cards as you can before the bonus round ends.
The property cards contain free spin features and interactive games that can be redeemed after the bonus ends.
Along with the property cards, you can also land on the following:
- Chance - revealing this awards either extra dice rolls, a move to card, a coin prize or a Get Out of Jail Free card.
- Community Chest - revealing this awards either a coin prize or a Get Out of Jail Free card.
- Free Parking - choose a car to reveal additional dice rolls.
- Go - landing on or passing go awards an additional dice roll.
- Go to Jail - landing on this without a Get Out of Jail Free card sees you sent to jail and the board part of the bonus ends.
Get Out of Jail Free Card
If you have a Get Out of Jail Free card in your deck when you land on the Go to Jail square then you are moved to Just Visiting and are awarded an extra roll.
If you have a Get Out of Jail Free card at the end of the Board Bonus then you are awarded 50 coins.
If you're sent to jail with no property cards collected and no coin prizes awarded then you will receive 150 coins.
Main Bonus Feature
If any property cards have been collected when the Board Bonus ends then the Free Spins reels are presented and the property card features are played.
The property cards award the features shown in the table below.
- Old Kent Road = Random Multiplier, 1 Spin
- Whitechapel Road = Random Multiplier, 2 Spins
- Euston Road = Random Multiplier, 3 Spins
- Pentonville Road = Random Multiplier, 4 Spins
- Pall Mall = Random Wilds, 1 Spin
- Northumberland = Random Wilds, 2 Spins
- Marlborough Street = Random Wilds, 3 Spins
- Vine Street = Random Wilds, 4 Spins
- Fleet Street = Moving Wilds, 1 Spin
- Trafalgar Square = Moving Wilds, 2 Spins
- Electric Company = Light up houses to win coins.
- Waterworks = Choose a valve to keep winning as long as the water flows.
- Leicester Square = Moving Wilds, 3 Spins
- Piccadilly = Moving Wilds, 4 Spins
- Oxford Street = Wild Reels, 1 Spin
- Bond Street = Wild Reels, 2 Spins
- Liverpool Street Station = Fill a train with passengers to win a coin prize.
- Park Lane = Wild Reels, 3 Spins
- Mayfair = Wild Reels, 4 Spins
- Random Multiplier - multiplies any wins by x5-x15
- Random Wilds - Wilds randomly appear during the reel spin.
- Moving Wilds - three Wilds are always on the reels, moving to different positions during the reel spin.
- Wild Reels - a selected number of reels turn wild during the reel spin.
Your bonus round ends when all property cards have been used.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player: 95.72%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.72 of wins.